Re: [Xen-users] Xen reboots everytime I enter it

On Wed, 2015-05-06 at 16:37 +0800, æèä wrote:
> After I do this.
> my command is
> multiboot /boot/xen-4.2.gz placeholder noreboot
> then  I use Ctrl-x
> The result is the same as I have said before ,but at last ,the
> computer stop working and the screen shows nothing.

Hrm, I'm afraid I am at a loss to explain what is going on here.

Do you see any output from Xen at all, even briefly, before the screen
goes blank?

Please can you post the entire Xen section from your /boot/grub/grub.cfg
so we can have a look.

You said you have tested multiple versions of Xen? Can you retry with
the latest (4.5) instead of 4.2 as above please.

I assume your system does not have a serial port of any kind?

Ian.