Re: [Xen-users] Call schedule set on arinc653 scheduler?

On Wed, 2015-05-06 at 15:06 +0200, Mr Idris wrote:
> I'm using xen 4.4.1 with arinc653 scheduler. dom0 runs well, but i
> can't run domU. On wiki page, it is said that to usage arinc653
> scheduler (http://wiki.xen.org/wiki/ARINC653_Scheduler) point no.5,
> "call the arinc653_schedule_set API with an ARINC653 scheduler
> structure"
>
> How do i call this?

It is a function in libxenctrl.so

>  What command should i do?

I'm afraid it looks like there is no tool which actually calls it. I
think you might have to write a little main.c.

In fact, I see now that there are example programs on the wiki page you
linked to.

Although by inspection there seems to be a bug in the examples, I'd
expect the "struct xen_sysctl_arinc653_schedule *)as" should be
"&sched".

Ian.