Re: [Xen-users] citrix xen vs xenproject

On Sun, 2015-05-10 at 07:38 +0430, Mohsen Pahlevanzadeh wrote:
> I need to offer Xen to every freesoftware worker , But i'm not sure
> 100%, because i prevent to citrix xen, Would you explain me
> differences of citrix xen vs xenproject or introduce me justified
> article to explain citrix and xenproject?

I'm afraid I don't really know what you are asking but...

By "citrix xen" do you mean the xen used in "XenServer"?

If so then AFAIK the xenserver version of Xen is very closely based on
the xenproject stable releases, perhaps with some backports from newer
trees. (NB I'm not involved with xenserver development, so I don't know
this for sure).

In any case xenserver is open source and they will surely be publishing
their xen source code somewhere for you to look at.

If you have more questions about xenserver or want to find their source
code then I would suggest using the resources (lists, forums etc) over
on xenserver.org where it is developed.

Ian.