Re: [Xen-users] Performance of live-migration on the xl-stack with 10GB-lines

On Wed, 2015-05-13 at 07:36 +0000, Hildebrand, Nils (BIT II 9) wrote:
> What other alternatives exist to make use of the full available
> bandwidth for live-migrations on the xl-stack?

xl migrate takes a -s option to provide an alternative ssh command. So
you can pass a script which uses whatever transport you like, e.g.
netcat based to an xinetd based listener on the tgt host or something
more complex involving ssh to launch the listener and netcat to pump the
data over to it etc.

If you do go down this route it would be very useful to see a right up
(perhaps on the wiki) so I have something concrete to point the next
person at.

Ian.