Re: [Xen-users] libxl based shutdown program?

El 19/05/15 a les 18.31, Peter Kay ha escrit:
> On Tuesday, 19 May 2015, Roger Pau Monnà <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> El 19/05/15 a les 9.59, Peter Kay ha escrit:
>>> Before I start writing code, is there a libxl based tool that will
>>> automatically shutdown all running VMs, for use on host shutdown?
>>
>> Do you mean something like:
>>
>> # xl shutdown -w -a -F
> Yes, that might well do it, thank you! -a appears to be undocumented. I
> presume it means all running VMs?

It's documented in the xl(1) man page[1].

> Also, may be looking to migrate some of them so my question does still stand

Then you should probably look at xendomains init script, at least the
one shipped by upstream Xen looks capable of doing several actions
against domains on shutdown.

Roger.

[1] http://xenbits.xen.org/docs/unstable/man/xl.1.html#domain_subcommands