Re: [Xen-users] dom0 speed issues

Hello,

Please don't top post and keep the mailing list on the Cc.

El 26/05/15 a les 16.42, Niki Vasilev ha escrit:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the duplicate.
>
> Without Xen is fine ....with non-xen kernel I am getting around 40k I/O
> per second. And the speed is not decreasing over time

This is quite weird. I would recommend to use iostat and see if there
are differences between running with Xen or without when running the
same exact workload. Interesting fields there would be avgrq-sz,
avgqu-sz and await.

Can you also paste the output of xl dmesg, xl info and dmesg with
loglevel=7 appended to the command line?

Roger.