[Xen-users] SCO OpenServer: i8254.c:PIT: read A1:A0=3!

We recently installed an old installation of SCO OpenServer in a Xen HVM.
When running, Xen constantly write this to the console:

    (XEN) i8254.c:494:d17 PIT: read A1:A0=3!
    (XEN) printk: 551 messages suppressed.

These appear every five seconds, so the condition it is complaining about
happen over 100 times per second.

SCO appears to be running okay, but the machine it's running on rebooted
spontaneously, though I don't know if the SCO guest had anything to do
with that.

Is this something to worry about?

Thanks.

--