Re: [Xen-users] NetBSD - how to get the public headers and libs for Xen?

El 19/06/15 a les 7.09, Andrew Stuart ha escrit:
> On ubuntu itâs as easy as
>
> apt-get install libxen-dev
>
> But now I want to compile some code on NetBSD which depends on those same
> headers.
>
> Can someone please direct me to where I can get the Xen headers and libs for
> NetBSD?

You should get the headers when installing any of the sysutils/xentools*
ports (I would recommend xentools45):

http://cvsweb.netbsd.org/bsdweb.cgi/~checkout~/pkgsrc/sysutils/xentools45/PLIST?rev=1.1&content-type=text/plain&only_with_tag=MAIN

Roger.