Re: [Xen-users] [BUG?] Frequent Xen domain crashes with 4.1

On Wed, 2015-06-24 at 11:20 +0200, Wolodja Wentland wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are seeing frequent (once a week maybe) domain crashes in our
> infrastructure
> and I would appreciate it a lot if we could be given some input on how to deal
> with them (or even gather additional information).
>
> It might very well turn out that upgrading to a newer Xen version is the only
> way to address them, but if this problem is known and can be dealt with easily
> then we would prefer to do that for the time being.

According to https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=758622
(which looks similar) it was suggested to me at one point that a
microcode update might be the answer.

In terms of upgrading I'd be inclined to try and newer domU kernel
version before upgrading Xen, since it seems on the face of it to be an
internal domU issue.

Ian.