[Xen-users] Setting total number of cpus in the system

Hi,

Is there any way to set the total number of cpus in the system?
I know how to set the number of cpus for Dom0 and DomU,
however I was not able to find one for the whole system.
(e.g. I have 8 cpus but I want Xen to recognize only 4 cpus)

The only way I can think of is to modify the device tree.
Is there more convenient way to do this?

Thanks,
Jintack