Re: [Xen-users] BUG: unable to handle kernel paging request Xen 4.4.2

Brandon,

As well as Xen4CentOS (http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen4CentOS and
http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/Xen/Xen4QuickStart) there are various
consultants offering paid support of various kinds listed at
http://www.xenproject.org/directory/directory/consulting.html

Of those I know that http://xen.crc.id.au/ does CentOS (and related
distros) packages and offers support (I have no particular affiliation
with the xen.crc.id.au guys, and I've not used their stuff myself).

Ian.