[Xen-users] Crash after resume from suspend

My system hangs after I try resuming from suspend.

I get an error my bios event log - parity error about Bus06(supposedly a
USB controller which I ain't even using).

Tried with multiple kernels but to no avail.

Suspend/resume works fine without Xen through.