[Xen-users] Getting synchronized time between domains on x86

Hi,

Is there any (easy) way to get synchronized time between domains(PV
and HVM) on different physical cores on x86?
On ARM architecture, reading CNTPCT_EL0 register gave me synchronous
time across different physical cpu.

On x86, I have two domains, one is Dom0(PV), and the other is DomU(HVM).
They are running on different set of cores, and I'd like to get
synchronous time between them.
I just read tsc register by calling rdtscll(), but it was not
synchronized between them.

Cheers,
Jintack