[Xen-users] VM's not responding after upgrading to openSUSE 13.1

Hi all.

We recently upgraded a VM host server from openSUSE 12.3 to openSUSE 13.1 and
after running for about 10-20 minutes many of the xen PV VM’s
were not responding to even being pinged. They just appeared to have locked up.
I’m wondering of anyone else has had a problem like this?

After the OS upgrade I changed from using the deprecated xm toolstack to the
libvirt toolstack for managing the lifecycle of the VM’s.

I need to try and replicate this issue on a test server and identify what’s
causing it to happen. However, I’m on holiday after today until Tuesday 1st
September, so won’t be able to answer any questions regarding this until I’m
back at work.

Any pointers where to look for the cause of this issue would be much
appreciated!

Kind Regards,

Keith Roberts - sysadmin