Re: [Xen-users] Xen Hypervisor Understanding

On Sep 4, 2015, at 8:24 AM, Touheed Gul <touheed.gul@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I am new to Xen and I want to know few things to start with:

I need to understand the VM Migration part from the source by getting it compiled on my local system.What do I need to setup the environment? How do I get the source and what do I need to know to understand that code?

It might be a very naive question but any help would be appreciated, even to make my query better and giving me a starting point.

Thanks!

Kind regards,
Touheed Gul Sarfraz

Touheed,