Re: [Xen-users] Xen bridging issue

Happened to run into the same I issue I think.  This affects domU
kernels >= 3.16.  Patch attached (for 3.16.7, but should work for
all later releases).

Commit ce58725fec6e609eee162e6af848bd57107b97af introduced the
problem during before 3.16 was finalized.

There may be further improvements possible if the queue allocations
are supposed to succeed.  On my system, I only get 31 out of 32
requested queues.  Should xennet_init_queue() always succeed, or
are the legitimate resource constraints that might require the
caller to accept failure under "normal" conditions?

--
        Viktor.