Re: [Xen-users] what hypercalls are supported in user-level HVM guests?

Where can IÂÂfind theÂhvm specific hypercall dispatch table then? I've digged into Xen source code and found no special hypercall table for HVM, even though there is a entry.S file under /xen/arch/x86/hvm folder, no hypercall entries are defined there.

On Tue, 2015-09-22 at 19:01 +0800, Big Strong wrote:
> Sorry I miss the list. I've enabled the privcmd driver. But what
> hypercalls are exposed to HVM guests? Is there a list? Looks like not all
> hypercalls are exposed.

I don't know off the top of my head, you would need to dig into the code
and find the hvm specific hypercall dispatch table.

In general if a reasonable argument can be made for exposing a given
interface to HVM guests a patch to add it gets consideration.

Ian.