[Xen-users] Questions about using SSD and better domUs disks and optimization for long time good performance and reliability

I'm trying first virtualization server with ssd disks.
Someone have already used it and can give me some advice please?
For now I always used domUs disks raw (preallocated) for better
performance with traditional hd; with ssd is better other format (like
qcow2) and sparse also with xen >=4.5 and qemu for enabled trim on that?
(in particular I search a better solution for long time, without
performance decrease and longer ssd life)

Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad english.