[Xen-users] Solaris 11 OVA Template from Oracle VM

Dear all,

I intend to install Xen 4.5 withÂ
1) a Windows PVHVM guest; and
2) a Solaris 11.2 PVHVM guest

Since Solaris is the product of Oracle and the Oracle VM provides Solaris 11.2 VM template in OVA file format, can the templates be used also on Xen 4.5 with Ubuntu 15.04 as Domain 0?

Besides, there should be PV drivers embedded in the Solaris itself. Since I can hardly find the information about virtualizing Solaris and the information provided on Oracle's site is about configuration by Oracle VM server, can anyone tell me how to enable those PV drivers after guest creation?

Regards
Lok