Re: [Xen-users] xen 4.4 on shared disk (NFS)

On Fri, 2015-10-23 at 09:20 +0200, Agustin Lopez wrote:
> For the first, I have not time to touch the C code. Sorry.
> For the second, the wrapper, how could  work with Power off
> or similar events?

There is a single xl per domain, on power off that process will exit, on
reboot the same process will remain. It seems like it should be possible to
wrap this in some sort of wrapper process which holds the lock until it
exits, maybe by using the options to prevent that xl process from
daemonising (check the man page for those).

I haven't actually done any of this, so I'm afraid I can't give any
specific advise on what the wrapper would look like.

Ian.