Re: [Xen-users] huge page support on ARM?

On 29/10/15 16:46, Jintack Lim wrote:
> Since when this feature is in Xen?
> I'm running Xen 4.5.0, and I wonder if this is also applied in that version.
> If you could point out related code, that would be great.

It has been added with the commit 5305a31 "tools: arm: allocate large
pages to guests.". So it should work on Xen 4.5.0.

If you access to the xen console and type 'q', the number of superpage
used per domain will be dumped.

For instance on my platform I have:

(XEN) p2m mappings for domain 0 (vmid 1):
(XEN)   1G mappings: 13 (shattered 1)
(XEN)   2M mappings: 505 (shattered 16)
(XEN)   4K mappings: 7275

Regards,