[Xen-users] Xen does not boot on MinnowBoard Max Ubuntu 14.04

Good afternoon,
 I have a Minnowboard MAX with a dual-core Intel Atom E3825 development
 board.  I installed Ubuntu 14.04 on the board and attempted to install
 Xen.  I have been following the steps described in the following link:

https://help.ubuntu.com/community/Xen

After executing the following command:
 sudo apt-get install xen-hypervisor-amd64

It looked like Xen was installed successfully.
When the board reboots, however, I get the following output on the screen:

 WARNING:  no console will be available to OS

 At this point, after several seconds, the screen turns green, with the
 text now floating to the side, with the first line cut off.  It
 occasionally reboots and does it all over, but most of the time it
 stays in this state and appears to be frozen.  My suspicion is that
 the booting process freezes.  What should I do?  Please let me know if
 you need more information.

 Thank you for the help,

--
John Guthrie