Re: [Xen-users] domU sync I/O

Il giorno 02 nov 2015, alle ore 14:29, Roger Pau Monnà <roger.pau@xxxxxxxxxx>
ha scritto:

>> - tapblk3 drops sync cache commands from the guest
>
> I cannot speak about tapdisk3, that's not part of the Xen Project source
> code. Have you tried to ask on the xs-devel list?
>
> https://lists.xenserver.org/sympa/subscribe/xs-devel

No Iâve not, Iâm doing it now. Many thanks to pointing that out.

>> - xen_blkfront into the domU ignores sync I/O semantics
>
> xen-blkfront in Linux has support for flush since quite some time, can
> you tell us which OS and version are you using in the guest?

Debian wheezy:

root@test:~# lsb_release -a
No LSB modules are available.
Distributor ID: Debian
Release:        7.9
Codename:       wheezy
root@test:~# uname -a
Linux test 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u4 x86_64 GNU/Linux

BR,
Simone.