Re: [Xen-users] perf hardware event on ARM64

On Thu, 2015-11-05 at 15:29 -0500, Jintack Lim wrote:
> What would be the best way to make pmu interrupts be routed to all cpus if
> any?
> One way I can think of is to useÂrequest_irq() function like timer interrupts,
> and get interrupts in Xen and inject interrupts to domain in turn.
> Or simply calling route_irq_to_guest() on each cpu will do?
> If so, I'm not sure using vcpu[0] in current Xen code in
> gic_route_irq_to_guest() may have some side effect.

I think the easiest thing to do would be to route the PPI to Xen and
have it simply forward it on to the dom0 vcpu "manually", much like the
vtimer stuff does, but without the need to do all the extra magic
associated with providing that facility to all domains.

Ian.