[Xen-users] How to use paravirtualized DRM?

(I already kind of asked this in another thread, but I think it is appropriate to give it its own thread since it has a broader scope than my specific problem. Sorry for the double post if that's what it is.)

Hi,
I had a look at the paravirtualized DRM wiki page (http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Paravirtualized_DRM) because it sounds useful to me, but the page only talks about upstream status and troubleshooting, not how to use paravirtualized DRM (e.g. which modules to load, what xl.cfg(5) options are needed, what userspace programs are necessary). According to the page (which hasn't been updated for two and a half years, keep in mind), paravirtualized DRM is upstream and "works with all graphics cards" as of kernel 3.0, however I can't find anything that resembles paravirtualized DRM (i.e. a DRM equivalent of xen-fbfront.c) in the kernel sources for 3.0 nor the latest release. Because I can't find it in 3.0, it doesn't seem to me like support was dropped at some point after 3.0. The page also doesn't explain what the end-user needs to do in order to enable paravirtualized DRM, or how to interact with a PV that has it enabled. Search engines always seem to bring me right back to that page, too.

I am hoping someone can shed some light on the subject and explain how to use it, or confirm that the effort has been abandoned and removed from the current kernel tree. I'm willing to add this information along with my own experience to the wiki once I figure out how to use PV DRM, in case anyone else raises the same questions. Thanks!