Re: [Xen-users] How to set up SCSI passthrough

On Tue, Jan 19, Peter Teoh wrote:

> I am interested to have direct SCSI passthrough from host to guest (domU),
> with
> minimal intervention by the host/dom0, how is this possible to setup?
>
> Some tutorial reference will be much appreciated.ÂÂ (not necessary to match my
> OS, but host is 64-bit Ubuntu, 14.04)

Either use dom0 from openSUSE/SLES with xend to get pvscsi support.
Or roll your own based on my changes for libxl:

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-05/msg00523.html

http://lists.xen.org/archives/html/xen-devel/2015-11/msg01446.html

Olaf