Re: [Xen-users] How to setup Xen guest

Peter Teoh schrieb:

Now my question - same as before, is why is qemu-system-i386 running?
And so it is emulating my 64-bit Ubuntu and CentOS?

qemu-system-i386 just emulates some *devices* you are using inside your HVM. It does not need to emulate another CPU, since the code is simply run in another VM on your CPU. So it does not matter whether you use quemu-system-i386 or qemu-system-x86_64.

--
Manfred Härtel, DB3HM    mailto:Manfred.Haertel@xxxxxxxxxxxx
                         http://rz-home.de/mhaertel