[Xen-users] Export VM Image

Hi,

I am quite new to this task therefore the terminology I am using could
be wrong or misleading.

I am currently running Xen 4.4 under a Debian stable release machine - my
tool-stack is xl.
I need to export my current set of VMs and import them on a
XenServer machine, I thought I could take advantage of the XenCenter
tools Citrix provides, I haven't actually understood very well what is
the difference between the regular Xen Hypervisor and the XenServer :|

I started seeking for a way to export a vm's hard disk image but
apparently the xl tool does not provide the "vm-export" command as the
xm use to.

What should I do ?