[Xen-users] Domain-0

We use sles12 and just updated to sp1 late last night. Before the update, we
had 2 xen vm's (libvirt). After the update to sp1, we now have a 3rd vm and it
is called domain-0. I can not connect to it to see what it is but I can view
details on the vm. Domain-0 is using all but 2gb of RAM and the physical OS and
both vm's are almost non-responsive!

My question is what is this extra vm and can I safely shut it down and delete
it?

I know some responses will be to take the question to suse, which I did and
have not gotten an answer. I am asking here in the hopes that someone has seen
this before or someone can give me some insight on what exactly is domain-0.

Sent from my iPhone