[Xen-users] About XVP Appliance VM Image

Hello,

I am a PhD student in Hong Kong. We used to build a 7-machine private cloud to provide cloud-based simulation service to our lab mates. However, our NAS crashed recently, and we lost the XVP Appliance webpage platform to host the management interface for lab mates. I found that the XVP Appliance project website (www.xvpsource.org) has been shut down. Therefore, unfortunately we cannot find the downloading link of the XVP Appliance VM image. Could anybody please kindly advise if we could find it somewhere. Or if somebody has download the xva file, could you please share with me? Thanks a lot!!!

Best regards,
Yuxuan