Re: [Xen-users] My GPU won't pass through.

What I want:

A development environment where I can safely develop plugins for ArkOS, fix bugs in ArkOS and if necessary even develop new features on ArkOS.
ArkOS is a child OS of Arch Linux.

Why I want it:

I've achieved this via Virtualbox before, but running two graphical OSes, made my computer slow. It's especially annoying to see Eclipse slow down to a crisp whenever
I would scroll around. Sometimes the whole thing even crashed my computer.

So I thought, why not use two computers instead?
Keep leisure and hobby project separated and dividing the CPU/RAM workload across two computers.

How I want to achieve this:

Install Eclipse on my DomU and be able to use my home computer to somehow remotely login to my DomU and use Eclipse there.

My setup:

Computer #1 - leisure computer
OS: Ubuntu

Computer #2 - hobby project computer
Dom0    - OS:  Arch Linux
L DomU - OS:  Arch Linux/ArkOS

What I have achieved so far:

I have set up a Dom0.
I have set up a DomU.
I can open a console to my DomU.

My problem:

- No working connection from my leisure computer to my hobby project, or at least, not one that shows a desktop environment. L In fact, I can't even start the desktop environment on my DomU itself, though I don't know if that's a necessity.