Re: [Xen-users] Windows 7 PCI hotplugging

Update on this: the original issue was caused by failing to disable
the device manager in Windows 7 before running pci-detach on the Dom0.

The current issue we are dealing with is that the device fails to
reinitialize appropriately upon pci-reattach and being re-enabled in
Device Manager.

I'd ran "lspci -vv <device>" on both of our test cards, and with both
came up with "FLReset-". Is this an indication these cards do now
allow for hotplugging?