Re: [Xen-users] Slow upstream speeds from guest OS

On Tue, Feb 16, 2016 at 07:34:40AM -0700, Steffan Cline wrote:
> Yes, that is installed. What else can I check?

The network data path for your VM is like

   frontend in guest -> backend in Dom0 -> Dom0 network stack ->
   Physical nic

You can run iperf -s in Dom0 and iperf -c in DomU to make sure the
data path is not throttled in that segment. Then you can check if Dom0
is applying any other restrictions -- this I can't help you with, but
start with normal network diagnose tools.

Wei.