Re: [Xen-users] network not enabled in launch of DomU == *archlinux* installer iso; other OSs installers ok ?

On Mon, Feb 22, 2016, at 11:45 AM, Sean Greenslade wrote:
> What exactly do you mean by "Arch installer?" Vanilla Arch has no installer.

The iso from which I'm installing Arch.

Specifically

    archlinux-2016.02.01-dual.iso

which is passed to the DomU as cdr.

> The live ISO is configured to automatically bring up all available
> interfaces, however the default configurations in a fresh install are
> not. Have you set up dhcpcd / systemd-network / networkmanager / network
> management package of your choice?

I haven't 'installed'.  I'm attempting to install from the live ISO.

As per

 https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Systemd-networkd#Basic_DHCP_network

I've created

/etc/systemd/network/MyDhcp.network

[Match]
Name=eth0

[Network]
DHCP=ipv4

Then, enable and start systemd-networkd.service in the Guest.

So far, no network available.