[Xen-users] physical CPU usage

Hi,

I'd like to be able to monitor physical CPU usage of my Xen hosts.
Googling suggests that the CPU(%) column of xentop output in the
Domain-0 row is the relevant metric, but that it is scaled by the number
of cores (so on a 32-core machine I need to divide this figure by 32).

Is this correct? Is it documented anywhere? [the xentop manual doesn't
describe this behaviour] And is there a better approach to extracting
this for metrics collection than xentop -b | sed ... ?

Thanks,

Matthew