Re: [Xen-users] cpuid masking on Xen 4.1

Hi,

> On Fri, 11 Mar 2016, Charles Koprowski wrote:
> >
> > Forcing set_cpuidmask() to be executed just prints out "(XEN) Cannot
> > set CPU feature mask on CPU#" messages...
>
> Do you know where's this message coming from? set_cpuidmask doesn't have
> any message with this text in current versions.

It comes from the set_cpuidmask() function in
xen/arch/x86/cpu/intel.c, version 4.1.6.1 from Ubuntu 12.04 packages
at line 123:

printk(XENLOG_ERR "Cannot set CPU %sfeature mask on CPU#%d\n",
               extra, smp_processor_id());

> Also, could you try with a newer version of Xen? Xen 4.1 has been
> unsupported for a long time now.

All the others hosts in the cluster are running 4.1. Would live
migration be working with different version ?