Re: [Xen-users] Linux HVM

Can post  your hvm config?
Are you using xl to create hvm?
What is output from xl info in your Dom0?

--
Oséias Ferreira

Em 30 de mar de 2016, à(s) 18:42, Jacob Dyer <jhdyer42@xxxxxxxxx> escreveu:

We have tried to create an HVM guest following the wiki page.  However, nothing shows up even nothing written to the log.  My configuration is Xen 4.4, kernel is 3.16, x86.  The hardware information has ASIDs enabled, VMX enabled, HAP detected, and I/O virtualization disabled.   Any clue what is going on?