[Xen-users] Xen host guest bridging transparency issue

It has been a while sense I have been on a mailing list, so don't shoot me if I am annoying. Lol

I have a XEN server with a web server guest server.
 When people click on a web page, the apache logs show the IP of the bridge, not the persons IP who clicked on the page. The bridge should be transparent (and is on my older Debian XEN configuration) I have a pretty straight-forward set up on the latest Ubuntu server 15.10 , or at least I think I do. Any ideas why my guest web server logs are not seeing the users IP? What would be the typical cause?

Thanks for any help!

 Pretty much the default set up under xend-config.sxp

(network-script network-bridge)
(vif-script vif-bridge)

Host Interface:

source /etc/network/interfaces.d/*

# The loopback network interface
auto lo xenbr0 xenbr1
iface lo inet loopback

# The primary network interface

iface xenbr0 inet static

bridge_ports p6p1
address 74.xxx.xxx.5
netmask 255.255.255.240
gateway 74.xxx.xxx.14
bridge_stp off
dns-nameservers 68.xxx.xxx.146 68.xxx.xxx.98

iface xenbr1 inet static
bridge_ports eth1
bridge_stp off

address 192.168.1.1
netmask 255.255.255.0

post-up ethtool --offload p6p1 gso off tso off sg off gro off
post-up ethtool --offload eth1 gso off tso off sg off gro off

brctl show:

bridge name bridge id STP enabled interfaces
xenbr0 8000.00a0244d1fbe no p6p1
vif2.0
vif7.0
vif8.0