Re: [Xen-users] How can I add two NIC for my Guest?

Hello,

On 10/05/16 17:11, Jason Long wrote:
Results are old and not worked. I found it but Xen documents need rewrite.

Please avoid top-posting...

The first result that Google gave me is [1]. The latest modification of this page was beginning of this year.

I do not remember any change in the configuration file syntax for the network recently. From a quick look to the wiki page, the instructions looks valid to me.

If it is still not working, please post the details of the steps you did.

Regards,

[1] http://wiki.xenproject.org/wiki/Xen_Networking

--
Julien Grall