Re: [Xen-users] How can I add two NIC for my Guest?

Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> For each interface I must create a new Bridge?

Please stop top posting.

OK, I'll turn the question around. If you had a non-virtualised machine, and
had two NICs in it, what would you be wanting to connect those NICs to ? What
is it that you want to achieve ?
If the answer is that you have two networks, with two separate switches, then
you've answered your own question - real NIC becomes virtualised NIC, real
switch becomes virtual switch (aka bridge), ...

If in doubt, grab a piece of paper and sketch what you are trying to build. At
present, from your questions it does look like you haven't quite grasps the
very basics yet.