Re: [Xen-users] xenfs: not registering fielsystem on no-xen platform

On 11/05/16 15:22, jrun wrote:
> On Wed, May 11, 2016 at 08:29:13AM +0200, Juergen Gross wrote:
>> Are you sure you've booted the kernel on top of Xen? Can you show us the
>> boot loader entries you have used?
>>

>> Juergen
>
> yes, i'm attaching grub.cfg to this.

As I suspected: you only boot the kernel. Normally the boot entries
for Xen are between the lines:

### BEGIN /etc/grub.d/20_linux_xen ###
### END /etc/grub.d/20_linux_xen ###

They look like:

multiboot /boot/xen.gz ...
module  /boot/vmlinuz-4.1.20-11-xen ...

So you are booting the Xen hypervisor which will then start Linux as
dom0. You'll probably have to install Xen (either from your distribution
or by building it by yourself).

Juergen