Re: [Xen-users] use hypercall in kernel module

Give a look to arch/x86/asm/xen/hypercall.h to see how hypercalls are implemented for the kernel.

Regards,

--
Julien Grall

Thanks for the suggestion. But what I pasted is right from hypercall.h. What I'm not understand is how can I directly assign arguments to the registers a1-a5. As I don't want to use privcmd to issue the hypercall, which is a user-level interface. Can you show me one simple example on how to do that?