[Xen-users] Xen 4.6 PVH and HPCC

Hello!

This message is definitely connected to my previous inquiry (which was
resolved: http://markmail.org/message/zjdznjzakxvratyp).
Similarly as with Intel MKL Linpack, there are problems with the HPPC
benchmark in a Xen PVH virtual machine.

The benchmark crashes, one of the errors is:
"Divide-by-zero libopen-pal.so(hwloc_base_get_topology)"

I presume this library tries to get some topology information, but
receives unexpected data (a zero where apparently should not be a
zero) and crashes the test.

The workaround (see the link above) which works with Intel's Linpack
does not work here.

Regards

Marko