[Xen-users] Converting from raw disk image to LVM2

( I'm not sure which e-mail address is subscribed, so am sending this
from both. I tried to send this yesterday, but it didn't seem to go
anywhere. )

I have been hunting for some time today, and find several documents that
talk about converting from an LVM2 volume to a raw disk image for Xen,
but nothing about the reverse.

I have a VHD disk file that I would like to put on to an LVM2 volume,
like my other DomU guests.

I can see using dd, but am concerned about overwriting the LVM2 header.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

Thanks,
Brian