Re: [Xen-users] Monitoring Xen via Nagios

Jason Long <hack3rcon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> OK, I installed Nagios successfully and now, How can check my Xen health via
> it?

Well that's an improvement - bottom posting but still not trimming excess
material.

In order to monitor something, you need to define what it is you want to
monitor. "Xen health" isn't something specific, you need to be quite specific
as to what you want to monitor.
I work on the basis that if my guests are running and visible on the network
then Xen must be running. Beyond that, define "health" - do you mean there's
free memory, not too much CPU load, something else ... ?