Re: [Xen-users] pv-usb support in Xen 4.7

On 19/07/16 13:38, Nathan Brooks wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I read, that new Xen 4.7 release has pv-usb support. As I understand,
> there're 2 backends available (pv and qusb). But I didn't success with
> any of both. So, where can I get actual kernel backend/frontend module
> sources?

Regarding kernel backend: there is none upstream. SUSE xen kernels are
containing one, but SUSE is moving towards pvops kernel with no pvusb
backend.

You should use a very recent qemu in dom0 to have the qusb backend.

The kernel frontend is not yet upstream. A working version was posted
to the Linux kernel mailing list, see:

https://lkml.org/lkml/2015/6/23/33

Juergen