[Xen-users] A security Question

Actually My exact problem is:

I want to perform a simple check at Dom0 whether a VM packet is IP spoofed or MAC spoofed? or everything is ok with it?
So could you please provide me the best possible way to do it using commands.

*I can read the packet header values such as  read src IP and src MAC from it. I want to verify it from the information stored at Dom0. I don't know how i am going to fetch actual VM IP  or  VM MAC  address of a packet (coming from a VM) at Dom0. Usually, I read the information is stored corresponding to domain ID at the time when the VM is launched.