Re: [Xen-users] Debian-ized packages for Xen 4.7

I've built Xen 4.7.0 for Ubuntu Xenial. I chose this since 16.04.1 is more settled down than Stretch and is not such a moving target.

If you want to build from the Debian xen*dsc and start with the 4.6.0-1 version, do notice that they are behind by over 9 months. Xen 4.6.0 was released in Oct 2015, is now at 4.6.3, with over 300 new patches (ignored by Debian). Go here and check the ./patch folder to see what I mean

When building Xen (from tarball) in Stretch, I found a bug in the qemu-xen build that is described here

Debian tends to slice and dice the Xen sources more than you might like. If you decide to include qemu-xen & the pv-grub stubdom, you need some extra patches. I've got them if you follow my links.

Keep your eye on the xen.git repo for your desired version

PryMar56