Re: [Xen-users] Is "Nuxis" based on Xen and anyone used it?

Hello Jason,

Nuxis is according to their website a web based management solution for virtualized environments [1]. Nuxis uses "libvirt". Libvirt is a library which allows you to manage different virtualization solutions, which means it is not only based on Xen.

However, they emphasize Xen and KVM support for Nuxis [2]. This means using Xen or KVM together with Nuxis should work well. But, personally I never used it.

best regards
  J. Eppler

[1]: http://nuxis.com/caracteristicas-en

[2]: http://nuxis.com/caracteristicas-en/copy2_of_suporte-de-virtualizacao