Re: [Xen-users] Figure out if kernel was compiled with Xen support?

Hello Juergen,

thanks for the reply. I already got an answer from the 96Boards
community (see:
http://www.96boards.org/forums/topic/where-to-find-rpb-16-06-kernel-config)

I my question was how to find out if my current running kernel or any
kernel on my system was compiled with Xen support. Assuming that I have
direct access to the system (Dom0) as administrator.

best regards
  J. Eppler